((Fuck. I just broke my Flash earbuds ;A; And it was actually my fault this time))
The mole of Young Justice.
We’re onto you, you furry fiend!
THAT FUCKING MOLE
oh my god this is fantastic
Hipster Roy on my dash.
i require fanfiction go
i also wanna see:
- ship wars
- a lame name for my fans
Getting in on this Hipster Roy thing before it gets too mainstream
Made a meme for that :D
Young Justice - Angst (Alt titled: When Shit Goes Down)
Alt title: WHEN EVERYONE’S FACES ARE FREAKED OUT
-throws confetti- Happy New Year, Kaldur!
*grins* Happy new years to you too, Robin. Have you any resolutions?
Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs.
Wow, um, hmm.
1. I have always been a “my king first, then me” type of person, but lately, I think my team is starting to battle for first spot as I connect to them more.
2. I have many new years resolutions, but I think the one I favor the most is to balance out my life better between the land and the water.
3. My favorite book is The Da Vinci Code. Dan Brown is a pure genius. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to read something intriguing.
4. I have recently found steak quite delicious; obviously we do not have such things underwater! (While on the topic of food, I detest the Red Lobster.)
5. I feel horrible to admitting that I do eat sushi, and enjoy it.
6. I did not know that I was immune to most toxins until, when I was six, got in an argument with a jellyfish and gotten stung. I spent some time stressing over the wound.
7. I must concede that the hilts I carry are considerably heavy.
8. I have never ridden a bicycle before, and do not plan on ever doing so.
9. I felt terrible when speaking to Robin about our team’s leader situation. He was clearly the candidate for the role.
10. I wish everyone, truly everyone, good or bad, a happy, peaceful new year.